Welcome to the Slant, where you'll find reviews and original writings by the members of Martin Library's Teen Advisory Board.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Teen Advisory Board Members



Aketzalli G.

Hi, my name is Aketzalli and I'm 14. I attend York Catholic High School, and I'm going to play soccer in the spring and so much weird stuff. I do TAB because it's the BEST!

Read my articles!

Austin C.

My name is Austin, I'm 15 and a sophomore at New Hope Charter School. I am going into wrestling and drama.

Read my articles!

Becca L.

I am a student at Central York High School. A well of fabulousness and lover of pudding.

Read my articles!

Calvin M.

Hi all! I'm Calvin, and it's great to be back on TAB. My current activities include: Chemistry (particularly explosives), Radio communication (I'm KB3PRD for fellow hams), Electronics, and other nerd sciences.

Read my articles!

Darro C.

I go to York High school. I am going to be an author when I get older. I play Tennis and I like Ticonderoga Pencils WOO!!!

Read my articles!

Emily I.

I am a sophomore at York Catholic High School. I am in my third year of being Co-President of TAB. I'm 16 years old and attend York Country Day. I love painting and drawing.

Read my articles!

Gregori

Hi, I'm Gregori, and I like....my bed. And my awesome cousin Aketz!

Isaac M.

Hi, my name is Isaac and I'm cool! Lots of people like me and I have a whole lot of friends. Classic!

Read my articles!

Jesse B.

Hello! My name is Jesse. I spend my free time reading, web-surfing and blogging on 1337 593@K. Please feel free to contact me for more information on reviewed titles.

Read my articles!

John-Michael H.

My name is John-Michael. I like to Rubik's cube. Rubik's-cubing is awesome. I attend New Hope Academy. I'm in the 8th grade.

Luis R.

Hey my name is Luis. I go to William Penn High School and I like to play soccer and chill with my friends.

Read my articles!

Yatzi G.

My name is Yatzi. I am currently Co-President of TAB. I'm 16 years old and attend York Country Day. I play tennis and soccer.

Read my articles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

Anonymous said...

The teen advisory board is a great place to make lasting friendships. The programs are educational and fun, and the people in it will challenge you to do better and better things on a regular basis. By the time you're too old to be in it, you'll be much, much wiser than you were originally.