Welcome to the Slant, where you'll find reviews and original writings by the members of Martin Library's Teen Advisory Board.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Article

by Christian

Now that the new semester has started everything has been confusing and bad. The bad part is, having to go from one side of the school to the other two times. But other than that it’s all good. For some reason, I enjoy my classes they are actually better than my old ones that I had last semester. Although, English is kind of awkward sometimes. Like when the teacher would ask something the room would get quiet and no one would answer. So she would have to call on one of the students. It’s like the beginning of the school year where no one knows anyone until later in the year people start talking to each other. But to make things better, me and my friends meet up at our final class that we all have w/ the upperclassmen for the last three periods. *sigh* I just can’t wait what’ll happen between now and the end of the school year.

No comments: