Welcome to the Slant, where you'll find reviews and original writings by the members of Martin Library's Teen Advisory Board.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Article

By Christian

I’m moving to another house, but I guess it’s not bad either so hopefully I’ll get used to it. Starting at the end of this week I’ll probably have to change buses and bus stop just to get to school, but I have to make plans for tomorrow. Then at the beginning of next week, I’m officially moved in. So have you guys seen the previews of the new movies coming out soon. There are two movies that I want to see. Hopefully I’ll get to see them. It’s been a long time since I have been to the mall. Lately I have heard Avatar has been the best movie my friends have seen in their entire lives. Well maybe while I’m at the mall, I guess I’ll watch it. I’ve never found it interesting, but WTH I might like it. But I’ll probably won’t be able to do anything for the next week or so since my mom and I have to renovate the new place. And that’s pretty much it for me.

No comments: