Welcome to the Slant, where you'll find reviews and original writings by the members of Martin Library's Teen Advisory Board.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Essay: Sleep Divided by School

by Isaac M.

School is something everyone need but sometimes you go to school tired, and you need some sleep. So, you know what everyone does? They fall asleep! The point it when people fall asleep in school there teacher would get mad at them like they did something wrong. Sleep is a natural bodily function. Now I understand the teacher yelling when people fall asleep when they think the lesion or class is boring. Like I said, sleep in something everyone needs and you should be getting it out of school when you can. Not when you are suppose to be learning. When you find yourself fighting the sleep in school I find that when I go to the bathroom I wake up walking through the halls, also if you need to make up fast look at a light not for too long thought or you’ll cause’ damage to your eyes. So I hope you have learned to keep awake in school.

No comments: