Welcome to the Slant, where you'll find reviews and original writings by the members of Martin Library's Teen Advisory Board.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Poem: Love Goes Wrong

by Kayla

How can I dare to look at you?
I am ashamed.
How many times I said I love you,
and you just blew me away.
You always say that you won't play games.
But you continue to play.
You say you'll be there forever.
But you continue to leave.
It hurts so much that I no longer can breath.
Now I'm going to do something you wont ever believe.
You mean the world to me but what am I to you.
Nuttin thats why this must be.
Here it comes.
I will do it and everything will be gone.
But why should I do this for someone like you.
I will not take this no more from this fool.
Let me find him.
Here it goes this is it.
He is gone and now I'm free.
Why did it have to be like this?
I loved him but I was wrong for that.
So this was my story,
and he won't be back.

No comments: